Buddhist Meditation Courses
Discover more about meditation and Buddhism on these relaxed and friendly courses, all held in the beautiful surroundings of Bodhisattva KMC. In addition to our regular classes, we hold a wide range of Buddhist day and weekend meditation courses, as well as longer courses, and weekend, week-long and longer retreats. There are courses designed for both beginners and experienced meditators.
Our Buddhist courses explore different meditation topics such as mindfulness, loving kindness, compassion, patience, wisdom, karma, enlightenment and how we can practically apply them in daily life to solve our problems. They are open to everyone, whatever level of interest or experience, and give people the opportunity to learn more about meditation, Buddhism, and finding peace & happiness from within.
The benefits of attending our courses include:
- Improved concentration and focus in daily life
- Less stress, worry & anxiety
- Reduced irritation, anger & frustration
- Greater inner peace & happiness
- Increased confidence & self-esteem
- Improved mental and physical well being
- A positive outlook on life & better relationships
Choose the type of buddhist course you are interested in from the under the "courses" menu above. Please book in advance online as our courses are very popular.